วันอาทิตย์ที่ 23 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

My selF

I am a little girl in the wonder 'world' not Alice in Wonderland.
I am 15 years old but my body is not like 15 yeas old.
Something stole my height when I was born.
I love to play basketball even if my height is less.
If you can find the meaning of 160 – 5 , you will know how tall am I.

I use my free time to read fantasy books and play computer games.
And I always find information of superstars who I like on the Internet.
One of my favorite superstars is ‘Jacky Chan’.
I love all of his films because they are very exciting.


I like to watch movies and Korean series.
I have the bad memory of snakes in the movie ‘Anaconda’.
I dreamed about anacondas for 4 days so I never watched that movie again.


I love to listen to every type of music except hip-hop.
When I listen hip hop music I feel tired because
they sing like they do not want to breathe.


I think the life without the sound of music is very bad so
I always listen it. And when I begin to sing a song , I can not stopping singing too.


I do not like to draw a picture because when I want to draw circle ,
it will be square.I do not care it , I think it is a joke because I do not want
to be about a painter ,but I want to be a baker.

I want to be a baker who bakes happy cookies for everyone.
If you want to eat my cookies please smile at me and I will give it to you.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: