วันอังคารที่ 9 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2550

What society expect of me?

What society expect of me?
Thai people have a lot of expectations for me.
Now, in society they want people to learn in high degree,
they want people who are clever and have new ideas
to work in society, but I do not agree with that idea.
A high degree makes many people serious and
they will be selfish people because they want to be number one.
Why do they want to be number one?
If you are number one
in your class, you will have more opportunities than
other people will and I do not like it
because society makes me follow in their way.
I used to think I would learn just food science in
bachelor's degree but I cannot do it.Because society
wants me to learn in high degree and if I do not learn
in high degree, they will not believe in my ability because
I do not have anything to show them about my ability.
Therefore, I should have good GPA and learn in famous
university ,but it is very difficult for me because I must
learn to race with other students in other schools ,
I think high degree learning does not mean you have
high ability. So people ought to believe in my ability not my level.
Even if I do not like that thinking , I must run on
the racing road and carry on. I do not worry about
what my parents want because they always tell me
that their happiness is my happiness and they do not
want to force me to race with other people because
they think same as me that high degree or score is
important less than how to be a good person.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

Yokee กล่าวว่า...

I go along with you because adult in the society want to make a lot of clever person to make the society better and they does not care about how to young people feel. Sometime young people may commit suicide because they can’t get a high grade and the society expects a lot on them and if they can‘t be a number one they will very serious and worry.

Thai_Gee_Sha-Hrim-Kho กล่าวว่า...

Hi Eye, this is Googee.
I love your ideas about expectations from our society, I don’t agree with that too. You are right about our education plan, to put all of student in this country to racing for pass an Entrance exam. I want to study at Product design, Chulalonngkorn University, that’s hard for me, because many people want to study at this subject too, so I have to join a very big racing. I like your parent’s thinking about Thai education today, to get very good grades or to study at very famous University are not the end of life and these are not our whole life too. Even if, you haven’t got good grades didn’t mean you were not a good person.