วันศุกร์ที่ 16 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2550

parents thinking

My parents think about life that life is free.

They can do everything that they want if

those things do not hurt other people.

They always think about morals before they do something.

They think the religion is important with life for example

they said that now the society is bad because many people

do not believe in religion and they think some parts

hat make society bad is the politics.About the religion,

they said that many people do not believe in religion

because of the monks. They think some monks do bad

things that are not proper for religion so many people

do not believe it. I think same as my parents because

I think in bad society religion can help it to be better.

And they said that the politics make society bad too

because now the politics is not steady, the economy

is bad so there are many people are unemployed.

They said that when people do not have money they

can do everything to find it even if it is bad.

I agree with my parents thinking because now in society,

there are many bad people for example I see the news

about the thief steal money or other things every days.

And I think if the politics are better, the economy is better,

the society will better too.They think society is very dangerous.

They said that now they cannot trust other people in society

because other people can harm us for money all the time.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Peach_roll-tee กล่าวว่า...

I agree with you that the religion can make the society better because I think the religion teach people to be a good person. But I disagree with you that people will not believe the religion because they have a bad news about some monk. I think nowadays have many bad news about some of the monk but I think it not much enough to make people don’t believe the religion. I agree with you that nowadays the society is very dangerous but I think we can choose that we want to stay in what society because I think we can choose to make friend with person that you think they are the good person.