วันจันทร์ที่ 5 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2550

When I feel nervous ?

In my life I must take an exam many times but
I always feel nervous too. When I feel nervous,
I feel like I have a knot in my stomach,
my heart beat will be quicker and my body temperature
will get higher. I must lose the time to take an exam
but fifteen minute later I will come back to normal.
Sometimes when I feel nervous, it will give me a problem
because when we feel nervous, my brain will order me to do
wrong things. For example one day I had the math exam,
my teacher ordered me to show the answer and solution
in the piece of paper, he gave me five minutes to do it.
It made me nervous so when the time was over, I
gave the answer to him and he gave me zero marks.
I was so confused. I could do all of it and I was sure about those answer
but why did he give me zero marks. Next day I asked my teacher
and he told me that “your answer was true but you did not
give me how you solved it”. My teacher made me feel shocked,
I did not think about it before so I was so sad. This mistake
teaches me that everybody can feel nervous but if we feel
nervous, we ought to think about everything more careful.ly

3 ความคิดเห็น:

best_best กล่าวว่า...

I am agreeing with you Eye. I think nervous is like a poison sometime it makes you do wrong thing or make mistakes .I think you have same feeling as me like for example ‘’feel like I have a knot in my stomach’’. But I can get this feeling away by before I have an exam I will listen to the music first to make me feel relaxed. To not be nervous .So I think if next time you have an exam you should listen to the music first to make you relaxed.

best_best กล่าวว่า...

best
I am agreeing with you Eye. I think nervous is like a poison sometime it makes you do wrong thing or make mistakes .I think you have same feeling as me like for example ‘’feel like I have a knot in my stomach’’. But I can get this feeling away by before I have an exam I will listen to the music first to make me feel relaxed. To not be nervous .So I think if next time you have an exam you should listen to the music first to make you relaxed.

win กล่าวว่า...

Hi Eye
Win
I think your life is very serious. My life is a game I thing the exam is a mission that I must pass it but if I fall it I will sad but not a long time, I will try to start it again and I must pass it I don’t want to fall again. You should thing same with me if you can your life will not serious.